Wednesday, March 11, 2009

hubby is out



the door this next week yay we need him to make some money so he is gone to zama for at least 10 days. not doing his normal stuff but i am ok with that he has done this sort of work before. i also get to tell you my secret on the 19th had a few things to get in order there but all is good. i am thinking i am going to start submitting like a crazy woman just for fun see what happens there. still waiting to make my first sale at etsy but did notice some people love my shop so heres hoping!!!.got a few other things on my plate looking into some stuff praying alot tossing some ideas around.here is more scrappiness!

3 comments:

Kimberly White said...

Beautiful layouts Stacy! It was awesome to talk to you this morning! Have a great day!
Kim

Cheryl Wray said...

Those pages are GREAT! I especially love the last one!

I actually scrapped this week, and it felt so good to do it!

Stamp-o-maticmama said...

wonderful work honey!!!