Monday, March 02, 2009

do you

ever feel like you have nothing to share well that is me other then the fact i get more money back then my sissy!!! on my taxes and that its mar 2 and i have already filed only because i need the money to get me through the month uggh hoping randy gets to work soon the money hes been making has been just covering the expenses and well i cant work for at least a couple of days yet so before i get all down i am going to find my bible and pray hope your day is going better

4 comments:

Kelly said...

hope you start feeling better soon:)

Renee said...

What I'd like to know is how you know those poles are at THAT store....lmao!!!! you're hilarious...Hope the leg is feeling better soon girl....are you going to Tannis's bday?

Dee said...

You know that things will work out! Just keep your chin up and your pot and the end of the rainbow will come! You are getting older and you can't run after the kids, cuz you end up hurting yourself! Like you did!!
Now take care. Deanna & Jerry

Kimberly White said...

Hoping things are turning out well ... I'm sure they will! Have a great day my friend!
Kim