Friday, February 27, 2009

on tuesday

i went to go chase the newspaper girl down because she has placing our newspaper on the deck in the snow ya you guessed i fell hard and darn near broke my leg again so this did not mke me happy and randy threaten the newspaper if i have a leg to stand on your done we have not been having a good time here oh well i get the feeling that their is something i am supposed to learn from this i feel like i have taken a giant step backwards i can walk today but it hurts and i m off balnce again like before randy and i have been talking i think we may sell this house in the next year or so we are not in love with it it has no space in the back yard the space is great we love the new but i think its not really us i do have great news to share but i cant share it yet congrats to the new crew at just cre8 jessi girl you rock !!!!!! heres some new scrappiness

4 comments:

Kimberly White said...

Such beautiful layouts Stacy! Looking forward to hearing your good news! And I hope your leg feels better soon.
Kim

Renee said...

K..the leg thing sucks...hope you heal up soon...take it easy! What's the news?!?! don't keep me in suspence...bbmessenger me dahling! Oh and love the wings on that layout! So adorable!

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh my goodness...I'm sorry to hear about your fall. I hope you are feeling better!!

Those pages are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Love your layouts like always and I hope you feel better soon!