Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Ice Skating

this weekend i was working nights, my sister called me saturday to tel me she was coing up for a visit that night she ended up having the kids to as randy was out of town in zama yay for work!!! anyways on sunday after about 2 hour of sleep we went skating i can not skate yet i dont think my ankle will agree with it yet so i took pictures!!!






my hubby and MIL were there too but i had not post the picture she would kill me lol!!!

i also got told the nicest NO today of all i love the personal touch it gives to a company to take time to send emails to everyone and cannot wait to see who gets on the team well i got more layouts to do and a laundry pile calling my name ( it is really never ending )

5 comments:

stamprgrl said...

stacy,
I got the no too... I just got it about 10 mins ago... booo hoooo.....

-- dalis

Allie said...

Pretty pics! I haven't been ice skating in almost 10 years. I would probably hurt myself! Sorry about the no - at least it was well-written. :)

Tannis said...

hmmm...the nicest no? I hate no!

stamprgrl said...

I know it was the nicest NO but it was still a NO, so I know how you feel.

-- dalis

Cheryl Wray said...

These are some GREAT pictures!!!!! (I can NOT ice skate well!)