Tuesday, January 13, 2009

so i am....





in the middle of some re organization bug time in the last two weeks i have ceaned out under our stairs cleaned out jesse's closet(major task) put 1000 pictures easy into album all layouts are in albums now i am tackiling the photos in the computer now clean ut my scrap box again gave shantal a pile of paper clean and shredded my paper ile big time and now looking for a file cabinet by pay day verymuch needed around here lol!!!! thinking of putting all my recipes into books CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY !!!! anyways all done with that layouts to share thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Janine Wahl said...

Cool pages Stacy! How are you?

Renee said...

I'm really diggin' what you did with that tree in the first layout girl...very cute...look at you girl all gettin' organized and stuff...it's happenin' over at my house too as we are getting prepared to drywall the basement...I cringe at the thought...but apparantly the hubby is on it...WE'LL SEE....;) Talk soon!

Cheryl Wray said...

Those are some GREAT pages!!! :-)

Jeanette said...

yes the pages are awesome...but whats with the black dot children.? I mean i wonder what there parents look like...do they have black dots too or are they a different color. (just saying) i dont get it!

MonaS! said...

great los Stacy! You're really getting alot done - send some of your energy my way, girl.

Kimberly White said...

Beautiful layouts Stacy! Your banner is beautiful! I've been bitten by the organising bug today ... better get back at it!
Kim