Friday, December 05, 2008

so i need to

post this before laura never gives me another one
Here are the rules

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 5 blogs.

4. Provide links to their blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees

so i am going to post blogs that really inspire me to create to grow in my faith and ones that really make me laugh even if there a little off color so for give for that part renee , tannis ,ronda,kim and chrissy you all in one way or another inspire me to change to grow and to create thanks so much for blogging

OH and the magazine i was published in was out today you can see it here pg 61 have a look here

4 comments:

Kimberly White said...

Thanks Stacy! And I'm so proud of you girl! Woo Hoo for being published!
Kim

Renee said...

Awwww Stacy!!! Thank you very much girl! After all my snarky...you give me suga!! Congrats on your published layout. It's a great layout girl!

Tannis said...

congrats on being the first one in our little land published! so proud of you! and thanks for the kudos!

Cheryl Wray said...

Ooh, congrats on the mag!!!

I think I know all the gals you tagged, but going to check them all out anyway!! :-)