Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

its a little fuzzy but that is kinda like our life at the moment lol!!! So everyone Merry Christmas to you and yours !! we will be scattered for the next week so in case i dont get to blog until after the new year Happy Blessed New Year!!!!!


ETA i also got these lovely awards from miss allie and i amleavingthem opento allwho want them just leave a link for me and for all those you give to i love you all and all your blogs as well!!! My Christmas present you !!

3 comments:

Tannis said...

merry christmas! love the window frame! I will be away for christmas but I have some stuff for you and will drop off when I get back from edmonton

Kimberly White said...

Merry Christmas my friend!
Kim

Cheryl Wray said...

Merry Christmas (and Happy New Year too!).