Tuesday, October 28, 2008

so i got an email last night

and i am being published i am very excited !!! this my first one and it will be in scrapbook and cards today in the winter issue yippeee!!!!!! i am putting together a rak as well i have been purging the kids rooms again so i thought i better pruge my room as well i also have my 2 year blog anniversary in 7 days so for whomever posts on this message from now till the anniversary who knows i may even draw more so leave a message after the bbbbbbbeeeeeeeeppppppp!!!!

10 comments:

Renee said...

you're a nutbar...lol but hey I wanna see the car cake when you're done!

Tannis said...

good for you! so show me monday what card! I get first dibbs ha ha!

Laura said...

that is so very exciting...Congrats Stacy!

Kimberly White said...

SO PROUD OF YOU GIRL! Thanks for coming over today! It was great to see you and the kids!
Kim

Scrapper Mom said...

wow...2 years :) Congrats on the pub! I need to purge my scraproom as well...

Cheryl Wray said...

YAY!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

NoraAnne said...

That's awesome news Stacy, so excited for you!!!!

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

MonaS! said...

you are tooo funny! congrats on the publication - wtg girl!!!

Jen Martakis said...

Yay Stacy!! Congrats girl!!!