Monday, October 13, 2008

so happy birthday to

grandma m oct 1 brother brad oct 3 sissy nan oct 13 today!!! so far this birthday month in my family busy time anyways we are leaving lethbridge here shortly to go back home but just incase i was to tired to update later i have a few stories to tell from this weekend i will share som pictures maybe tomorrow but depends on how much laundry i get done when i get home tonight i have a monster pile to do when i get hom so i hope you all are enjoying the turkey with family HAPPY THANKS GIVING!!!

5 comments:

Laura said...

hey Stace...happy turkey day to you too!
Your layouts are fabulous by the way...love the peacock!!
Your October is like my June for bdays!

Allie said...

Happy birthday AND Thanksgiving Stacy! Geez, there are lots of October birthdays!

Jen said...

Laundry never ends does it? lol Enjoy your day! Oh, and I'm now one of your blog followers. ;)

Susie said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great day! thanks for praying for my mom

Tannis said...

I want to cry! everyone is scrapbooking and I am at my job! blah! I think I should play hookey and scrapbook!