Thursday, September 18, 2008

its picture day.....





and i thought why not they may not be as cute when its time for there picture so we rushed a little this morning to get these two in for a couple of pictures i am playing with the manual setting on my camera i think they turned out good but i am sure my sis will have something to say about them !! lol oh well so i am still looking for the icing no i did not make the dt but they choose someone that is very worthy and i still continue my hunt for my little piece lol maybe next time maybe the 102 will be the one heres some recent layouts
memorable seasons challenge
unpubbed

4 comments:

NoraAnne said...

Stacy, the pictures are ADORABLE!!!! very nice!

Jen said...

Great photos Stacy! I definitely think you are worthy. Never give up girl!! You are awesome!!!

Cheryl Wray said...

Those are adorable pictures!! And I LOVE your layouts!!!

scrappygal said...

Love the layouts and love the photos. Great job :)