Tuesday, September 23, 2008

i have been tagged by miss mona

10 years ago I:
1. i was a newly wed
2. i was pregnant with my fisrt child
3. lived in an apartment and thought i would never have 2 vehicles
4. worked almost fulltime at the hospital
5. was thinking of starting a scrapbook about my baby


Five things on today's to-do list:
1. go see my ds run 3 kms in 45 mins
2. laundry always!!!!
3. clean out my scrap room
4. get a mud knife to fix a new hole nice!!!
5. figure out what to make for supper


Five snacks I enjoy:
1. original ripple chips
2. ice tea
3. Popcorn
4. mangoes
5. pretty much any veggies


Five things I would do if I was a Millionare:
1. pay off this house
2. pay off my moms and my dads mortgage
3. buy land
4. travel
5. help my family


Five places I have lived:
1. red deer new house
2. springbrook old house
3. red deer 4plex
4. red deer apartment
5. red deer condo


Five jobs I have had:
1. lab assistant rd hospital
2. red deer sears shoe dept.
3. red deer several resturants
4. lethbridge secretary
5. lethbridge several resturants


Tag Five Friends:
1. tannis
2. laura
3. allie
4. jen m
5. kim


ETA: i am so proud of my boy kinda makes up for the whole check thing he ran 3kms today woohoo and did well in class of about 100 boys i think he was between 40-50th across the line so proud !!! he was in the top 20 for his school for sure!! yay DDDDD!!!!!!!
ETA the official was WOW he got 39th out of 243 boys in grade 4 alone WOW dave i am so proud of you

4 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Good for him! That's great!!!

Loved reading your tag answers.

Jen said...

That is awesome! Congrats to him (and the proud mama!) Thanks for the tag Stacy, I'll do it later this week! :)

Allie said...

Go Dave!! That is so awesome! Running was definitely never my forte. Congrats to him. I'll do the tag later this week too!

Kimberly White said...

Hooray DAVE! So cool!
Kim