Saturday, August 16, 2008

tags and tags lol


The rules of this award:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award. Quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.
It's hard to choose only 5!!

i tag the following

mona
tannis
kim
cheryl
kramer buffy

miss laura sent me these two tags check out here blog here


The Nitty Gritty details:

It’s a random tag and here are the rules!
1. Link to the person who ‘tagged’ you!
2. Post the rules on your blog!
3. List 6 random facts about yourself!
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post!
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog!
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog!

my randoms
i have never been on a dt
my sister is my photographer for alot of my stuff
i love to read
i want to taking cooking lessons
i love helping people
i love flowers

i tag

jessi
jude
ronda
kramer buffy
kim
jen

happy weekend !!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for playing along!
Hope your summer is going well...how's that organizing coming along?

Cheryl Wray said...

I will absolutely do the tag. I will pass it along tomorrow (on my Random Tuesday post). You're so sweet!

MonaS! said...

hey girl - got your tag - I will absolutely do it later today or tomorrow! You're awesome and I love ya!