Friday, August 01, 2008

so my winners!!!!!!

are

Blogger .:sandra:. said...

awesome!

organizing scrappy stuff is soo fun!

2:38 PM

Delete

and

Blogger kramer_buffy said...

me me me... LOL!!!!

8:05 PM

and

Blogger M.Y. Creative Rose Garden said...Am I #15?????????

Gotta love a clean room
& Gotta love a good RAK.

:0)Delete

and lastly
Blogger MonaS! said...

Hey girl - hope all is well with you! Wanted to check up and say hey - haven't been around for awhile cuz I'm on holidays. Hope you are having a great summer!

1:47 PM

Delete

so girls i have already send you a comment on your blog got address from all of you except one so pls contact me asap i am mailing this week


thanks for playing ladies and help with the clearing out! :)

stacy

3 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

CONgrats to the winners!! Yay for them!

.:sandra:. said...

woot woot!!
congrats to the others as well =)

kramer_buffy said...

thank you girl!