Thursday, August 21, 2008

hubby and i are kinda

excited we have a whole weekend to ourselves the kids are going with aunty nanny to visit grandma and gr grandma and few others ... want to see my sis's favorite pic of all time that she ever took
those would be my babies at my brothers wedding when they were the flower girl and ring bearer for his wedding its my favorite as well makes me cry lol !! now i may post again this weekend i may not working nights again so this should be fun get to sleep with no one bothering me lol!!!!

6 comments:

Renee said...

Enjoy your me time and couple time.....love that picture...it's so adorable...amazing how time flies and how those babies grow!

Tannis said...

k...thanks for tagging me and I am a bit challenged so I may need help uploading the bff gold card picture ha ha...coming to scrap book labor day weekend...I need to hang with the girls for one day...this work thing is bogus! I never have spare time

Laura said...

hope you had a good anniversary Stace!

Cheryl Wray said...

I LOVE that photo!!!

Hope you had a great weekend!

Cheryl Wray said...

Hey again Stacy!!

Come on over to my blog for a party going on there!! :-)

Kimberly White said...

Hooray for that! And what a gorgeous pic! It was great talking to you Stacy!

Kim