Friday, August 08, 2008

10 years ago today .................

at this very moment i was getting ready curling my hair doing my makeup helping others get ready for a little ride in a limo to a little church in good old lethbridge my family and friends waited for me to get there and my dad to walk me down the isle to get married to the most wonderful understanding man who i might add was scared wittless cause i was late after all i am the bride lol!!! if i was to do this all over again i would have run off and got married like we first said we were going to do there were some battles that day my mom and me when i was late my mom and my mil in the kitchen over the dishes enuff said randy !!! but we will laugh over that and many more things like my brother turning into a blubbering idiot lol!!! and the smoking outside rule which no one had a problem with except my mom !! the limo driving fixing tanya dress right before we walked into the church because thats his job perry your the best!!!!! and everyone finding out we were right next door in the motels i dont think anyone ever thought that we would make this far but well it sucks to be them coz well we are here we are happy and well death before divorce baby!!!!!!






this is for a challenge at www.memorableseasons.com


for 5 things we are off to celebrate at la casa pergola which it is suppossed to be really good we will see and i have two visitors this weekend i am sure we will have an adventure this weekend so talk soon if your wondering about your rak working on getting those out this morning too!!!

6 comments:

Scrapper Mom said...

I LOVE the 5 things about me layout!

And, how sweet remembering your wedding...happy anniversary :)

Jerry & Dee said...

Hey Stacy that is great 10 years with the same man. And you have three beauiful children from that.
Jerry and l are coming up on 4yrs together and l am not sure where the time has gone. Jerry is my soul mate and l can't amagine my life with out him, as l am sure you feel the same way about Randy? Have a great day.

Corey said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary Stacy! You were a beautiful bride :)
Love your LO...I'm going to have to do this challenge

Renee said...

Happy Anniversary Stacey and Randy!!! Time flies when you're having fun doesn't it!?! Great layout!!! Hope your summer is going well! Chat soon!

Kimberly White said...

Happy Anniversary my friend! A great layout! Kim

Tannis said...

ten years!wowza...I am sending Randy a corona...ha ha just kidding! Have fun on your date