Wednesday, July 09, 2008

hey been busy

i actually have been busy went to work trying to get the backyard done kids have VBS and my sister was here on the weekend been to 2 birthday party and a bbq so kinda on the crazy side i wanted to ask if you come to my blog leave a comment let me know your here i am thinking of putting together a rak for the loyals who visit here i have som much stuff i have no use for and i need to clean out the clutter i will more then likely post a rak by the end of this week so stay tuned for that i also have more los to share
so thanks for looking and come back and check out the rak !! have a good wednesday

4 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Those pages are all just BEAUTIFUL!!! Love them!!!

Summers are crazy busy, aren't they?

Tannis said...

is that my little cutie patootiepie on your OWL layout? I thought you fell off the planet or were swallowed up by your back yard or something! I will post birthday pics on my blog but your pics of shanny are still here, come scrapbook or we can come over! I am off for about 8 more days

Renee said...

hey so umm...what happened to your lime green skin on your blog? I miss it....love the pages!

Jerry & Dee said...

Hey girl love your blog, l enjoy looking a all your pictures that you all post, sure makes me homesick. If for noring else seeing you and the kids. I really miss seeing them.
And l know what you mean about posting a comment when someone has a look at the blog, makes you wonder if you are doing it just for yourself. I know cause l sometimes don't even want to go and spend all that time doing it and hardy anyone makes any comments. Tannis makes comment about the blog.
So keep-up the good work. I have to get busy doing my scrapbooking of all the things l have done since meeting Jerry. I have almost 5 yeard of stuff to do. That is going to take awhile..
So take care. Deanna