Tuesday, May 06, 2008

some mojo....

i will be posting a mini later just need some photos and will be posting photos of the house later to more then likely tomorrow is when it will happen i have a sick boy at home who wants my undivided and i need to go and pay off my loan today woo hoo and put money in my dads account for the the trailer we bought that we may end up selling cos it may not fit in the back yard after all lol oh well but here is my nisa finn inspired lo just really like her stuff!!!

5 comments:

Kimberly White said...

beautiful!!! Kim

Lynn said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the picture!

Lynn

MonaS! said...

great job with the lo Stacy!

Jen said...

I really love this layout!

I found out I was diabetic during the pregnancy so it was first diagnosed as gestaional. But it seemed to stick around afterwards so they diagnosed me with type 2. But now....I don't know I guess I find it odd that my A1C was so very low. Ya know?

Laura said...

love that page Stace!
Hopefully you're all settled into your new home and loving it!
Take care!!
happy Mother's Day!