Friday, February 01, 2008

So i changed the look in here....

what do ya think i am still updating my list one of the things i wanted to do was to make sure you where on my list of links so if i do not have you let me know and i have more scrappiness to share!!!





a little house update as well we put our house back on market last night got to move people we are very cramped in here and on top of each other and besides momma has decided i want a scrap room and a bathroom to myself is that to much to ask lol!! for those of you who play along at unpubbed did you see my lo in the favorites list i am so glad !!!

3 comments:

jessi said...

hey stace!! love the new look!!! is that a new blogger template?? wow..too cool!!! love the scrappity stuff and good luck with the sale of your house!!! hope it works this time!!

have a fbaulous weekend...hey..when are we scrapping??

Vanessa said...

Stacy,
I just discovered your blog and I gotta tell ya...you are a scrappin' MACHINE!!!! I can't imagine how on earth you get that much done as fast as you do (you must have a clone to help with the workload) I'd love for you to participate in the challenges at my blog so please come by and visit...who knows, you could end up winning free scrap stuff if you play along! Thanks for sharing your artwork.

Renee said...

pretty blog you got here Stace and it suits you!! So ummm you spelled my name wrong in your links girl..there's no a in Renee...lol

Hope your house sells real soon! Good luck!