Tuesday, January 01, 2008

REMEMBER.....

today my grandpa died at home with my grandma i kinda thought it would be soon because when i seen a week ago today he just seemed so peaceful already... i will remember the way you loved us like your own i will remember the way you played with us all the time always willing to do things and go places i am so glad you have been there for my grandma for the past 30 plus years and the way you just fit in our family i love you so much and miss you so much already. my children love you so much to and miss you already. david remembers playing soccer with you and jesse remembers sitting in your lap and talking to you about your bowling trophies and shantal she remembers she liked you before grandpa ross which is a big thing because she was very little when she liked you and grandpa ross still has a hard time getting a hug from shantal. my husband has always adored you maybe because you have alot in common like electrical and golf. i am glad you got what you wanted i am so happy you made peace i will miss you forever!!!

ali edwards has choosen a new word for 2008 and so have i mine to "REMEMBER" i had an amazing year of grow in 2007 we have lost alot of family this year 4 including my grandpa mabin today my grandma williams in october my cousin kari in novemember and my uncle fred in april. i am slower now because i broke my leg in march and just recently i fell and broke my tail bone and tore all the legiments in my knee so i am not sure where i will end of but as of right now i am slightly disabled with a limp. i went casual this year to drive my kids to school let me tell ya that was amazing makes it tough on the budget expecially right now when hubby has been off over christmas but i feel alot better about going to work its not so stressful and demanding. it is also easier to block all the garbage of the place sigggh!!!! we also put our first house up for sale still working on that but it will come so to all of you i wish the happiest of new years and all the best in 2008

6 comments:

camport said...

Happy New Year to you and I hope it's a happier one than last, with less loss for your family.

:)

Kimberly White said...

Stacy ... sending you a big hug about your Grandpa. Just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year! Call me when you're back. Love Kim

Kimberly White said...

Forgot to say - great word!

Janine Wahl said...

Hugs my dear. Sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

I was sorry to read about your loss. Remember the good times.

MonaS! said...

Big hugs on the loss of your grampa! Love Ali's word this year - something good for me. Take care my friend - HUGS!!!