Tuesday, December 18, 2007

remember when.......

i fell and broke my leg not so long ago in march of this year yeah well i took a hard and i mean hard sit last night and i think i did in my tail bone and not to mention i have now pulled ligaments in my knee of the leg i have broken so here i sit legs proped up and trying to get my celander christmas presents done and i apologixe now to anyone who gets something loopy because of my drugged up state lol!!! well back to work at least its a good reason to get soem scrappin done!!

3 comments:

Kimberly White said...

Oh Stacy! Feeling so bad for you girl! Hope you have a happy Christmas - we need to set up a scrap for the new year some time! Kim

Laura said...

hey Stace..take it easy hey!!
I haven't popped by to visit for a bit...sorry!
Your scrapping is fantastic, happy belated birthday to your baby girl and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

jessi said...

stacy!! i hope you feel better soon!!!

wishing you a warm and happy holiday filled with love, family and friends!!!