Tuesday, November 27, 2007

deep breaths........

so this weekend i celebrated my 35th birthday i share this birthday with my little cousin hailey who has passed on 4 years ago now at the very young age of 18 i believe. i think of her and her family often. well this morning my dad called to let me know that my cousin karri who like 2 years older then me passed away last night she leaves behind her a husband and 4 beautiful girls mother and father 3 brothers and their spouses 4 nephews and a neice she has been sick along time now 5 years or so. i seen her only a month and a half ago at my grandmothers funeral she was ok but a little confused my family has taken a major hit this year 3 people have now passed on and i am telling the rest of you my family i cannot take anymore this year so please in the gentleness voice possible stop it get well for my own mental stress i need you a little while longer please !!! my prayers are for tammy as well you know why girl!! hugs!!!

4 comments:

camport said...

wow. Prayers for you and your family. Hoping you get a little piece of goodness for your birthday.

:)

Kelly AKA Emmiestamps said...

I am sorry this has happened to you, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!

Linda said...

Well happy birthday, so sad for your loss and take heart. Sometimes it just happens this way, it doesn't have any meaning. But hold close those you love, life moves fast. Hugs and prayers.

Laura said...

hey Stace...sorry to hear about your loss. You really have had a rough year...hang in there, a new one is on the horizon. Sorry your birthday wasn't a happier one.