Wednesday, September 05, 2007

so a little excitement............

going to scrapfest this weekend always a blast tannis is sneaking in with me on friday and then i will be by mysolf for the rest so hoping i am going to hook up with some of you lol!!!!! had a blast at calaway here are some pics!!















i am thinking i am going to do another rak because scrapfest is going to have the cool stuff and i have to clean out my scraproom space to move so i will post again when i get back from scrapfest with a pic and see what i come up with for a rak anyone interested ????

5 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

GREAT pics!!
And I hop eyou have a great time at scrapfest!! Have fun!!!!

camport said...

great pics! Wish I was going to scrapfest{or anything scrap related, really}.

I'm always interested in RAKS, but I think it'd be unfair of me to win 2 from you.

:)

MonaS! said...

fabulous photos! Looks like you had fun. Isn't everybody interested in RAKs?!

Kimberly White said...

Soooooo wish I was coming with you like we planned! Hope you have a great time my friend! Kim PS. Love your pics!

ScrapFairy said...

ahhh I ma so jealous. Scrapfest. I wish they had stuff like that over here. SO cool. Glad you had fun (saw in earlier post)

And it looks like fun at the park.