Monday, September 10, 2007

Other then..........

a few hiccups scrapfest went awesome had a blast with the classes the teachers and the new products were great and lisa and deb you did a wonderful job will be back next year. the hiccups well my girl kim could not make it she was under the weather and i told her to stay home i ended up getting a hotel room last minute because i was to tired to drive to fort saskchewan to stay with tannis at her moms even i should have went well cause i did not sleep well at all but better then i did the night before lol!!! anyways i am giving away another RAK!!! let see if we can beat the comments left last RAK!!!! so leave a comment you will be entered into the draw holding this open for a week i will post winner monday morning befor my next trip to dentist lol!!!! i did not take pics at scrapfest but my girl tammy got one of me her and vicki and kelsey will share that one when i get a copy lol!!!!

15 comments:

ScrapFairy said...

Got to love a good rak. Doesn't it feel good to get rid of stuff though just make more room for new stuff

nessa said...

i love rak so thank you for this!!!

Stephanie Jedlicka said...

Oohhhh the dentist. Gah. Have fun! ;) hehe

RAKs rock!

Kimi said...

thats for the opportunity. this is my first rak. what's it stand for anyway? =)

Gwen said...

such a nice attention, so kind!!
I never win RAK but anyway it is a beautiful mean to meet some new girls addicted to scrap!!!!
Nice to meet You scrappymom!!!
take care
xoxo

Steph said...

Oooh, hope the dentist goes ok. So sweet of you to do a RAK!

Lori B said...

I so need to do this too!!!! I need to clean and I have so much stuff that I'll never be able to use it all!!!

RAKs are awesome!!!

Heather said...

I love the header to your blog..I wish I could do that to mine!!

Best wishes,
Heather

Beth said...

Hope kim is feeling better now.

halfbakedscrapartist said...

I would love to have some of your yummy left-overs....thanks for doing the RAK!

Janine Wahl said...

You do rad my blog my dear! Thanks for popping in! It was nice to meet you at Scrapfest this past weekend, glad you came up and enjoyed yourself (other than the your "hiccups" lol)

Good luck @ the dentist! Take care!

Kimberly White said...

so glad you had fun at Scrapfest. Can't wait to see what you got! Kim

Anam_Kihaku said...

good to spend some time with you at scrapfest. glad some things went ok for you..

next time shout and you could have stayed at mine ont he friday ngiht ok :)

Roos said...

your so sweet to give away a RAK .
and i also love to meet other scrapbloggers .

and good luck monday by the dentist .

greetings Roos

MonaS! said...

Sounds like you had a good time! I'm bummed I wasn't able to be there this year - definitely next year! Missed seein' ya! Have a great weekend my friend!