Thursday, September 20, 2007

little keith urban for ya.......

we will not tell you what this girl did its kinda censored and like vegas what happenes there stays there lol it was in good fun thought
girls where all worried we would not make in time for keith and thought maybe even we got lost lol!!!
renae got a little worried can't you tell she did not want to miss this guy in action!!
whatta a hottie!!! good singer to if i had shown all the pics there is something like 800 or so lol!!
tannis said she was the chaperon? ha ha that would have been me they called me mommy lol!!!!had a blast girls tannis is off to england this week so have fun girl heather your rak will be in the mail tomorrow just throwing more goodies in there for ya!!! went to the dentist today so i am just waiting for the freezing to come out so i can eat do not want to bite my tongue lol!! have a good day !!!!

4 comments:

Khris said...

OMG, looks like you and your pals had an awesome time! I'm so happy for you. I'm still waiting for Duran Duran (yeah, I'm a throwback) to tour around here.

Cheryl Wray said...

Woo hoo....ahhh....yummy!
Wiping the drool off my chin.
Looks like SO much fun!! I'm jealous!!!
Hey...that cake on my blog was just super simple.I just made a devils food cake, topped it with chocolate frosting, then just cut up reese cups in chunks and put it on top. You could probably mix some into the mix if you want also.
Have a great weekend!!!

Ronda P. said...

Sounds like you all had a fabulous time! Tannis...as the chaperon?

Renee said...

Ummm lets get this straight....Tannis was soooo not the chaperone....lmao....What a great time...and I'm sooo glad you were able to make it with us....and drive us there.....crossing our fingers we wouldn't get towed.....what an amazing concert.....