Friday, September 28, 2007

been thinking about........

scrapbooking alot lately have not been able to scrap at all i have many ideas swirling in my head but because we are in last push mode to get our house done i told myself no scraptime till i am done my share of list so my list you ask what is left well paint all the trims in the master paint all the trims in the kitchen paint the trim in the back hallway change registars clean out kitchen cupboards clean out basement make neat and tidy de clutter my closet yet you would think that is two days work at most right well i am tired this leg of mine is still really bothering me and i think we are heading towards getting the pin and screws taking out coz really i dont walk right not that i am complaining but there is no reason for me not to so that is where we are at lol anyways i have been looking at some awesome kits and been thinking that i need to change my kit subs i am thinking of this company what do you think???? http://www.badgirlskits.com/

5 comments:

Renee said...

I'm diggin' that kit site...thanks for sharing!!! hmmm will have to keep an eye on it....looks sooo yummy....

Tannis said...

you were the best driver ever! we rocked the whole keith urban scene!
and jeanette says: couldn't you find a better pic of me cuz i am hot and I know you don't want a line up on your blog...but hey, I am the SHIT!!!!!!

Cheryl Wray said...

I sure hope your leg is better soon! Sounds like it's painful!!

Iknow what it's like to want to be scrapbooking but not actually doing it much.I wanted to scrap all weekend, but I had NO time. Hopefully I can this week some...

Have a great day!!

Laura said...

hey Stace...glad you had fun at the concert! I am not a kit subscriber so I am no help to you there...sorry!
Hope the leg is better soon...that must suck. I get where you're coming from in the scrap department..trying to do more than just thinking about it.

Kimberly White said...

You and your kits! That one looks cool! Glad you had fun at the Keith concert! Hoping you get all your work done so we can scrap on Saturday! Kim