Thursday, August 30, 2007

so i have to post this.......

IF YOU HAPPY AND YOU KNOW JUMP FOR JOY!!!!!.............ok i am good so here is the reason i ma so happy #1 my kids all started school today yeah!!!!!!! no sad song about about how my baby started kindergarden lol!!! #2 wait for it ..........i quit my position and went casual at the hospital lol !!! again no sad song about that either love the work but very stressful and well i have to run my kids to school no bus here !! oh well i'll live we are going to calaway park on sunday to meet up with the family and my dad is living with us for a awhile kinda nice for the kids they need to get to know him better he is working about 30 in form here for now so he will be staying with us until they move somewhere else so nice!!! more family issues going on just please pray for my family they have alot going on all i am allowed to say well coz my mom thinks nobody needs to hear it and it should be keep in the family ( ummm yaaaa) ok moving on i will post some pics form calaway when i get back so other then that ladies and gents have a wonderful weekend

3 comments:

camport said...

so funny, I'm ready for my kids to go to school! I say that, but know I'll be crying like a baby that first day...

:)

Laura said...

really...?not sad about about the last one going to Kindergarden? I am so completely sad it's not even funny and he still doesn't go till Wednesday! Good for you on the decision about work Stace...enjoy.
Hey, I might see ya at Scrapfest after all...well maybe just for some shopping although I am debating about taking one class but mostly want to shop...lol!!

Tannis said...

I ditched all my kids at school too and I wasn't real sad about it.We are evil evil mothers moo ha ha ha!