Wednesday, July 18, 2007

heres some scraptime.....






frist check out this site it is awesome http://unpubbed.blogspot.com/ it is an awesome site with great challenges heres my challenge for it






and then this is for this weeks scrapjack WHAT?? never heard of it check herehttp://scrapjacked.blogspot.com/index.html another awesome challenge site heres mine challenge for that


and then i got all this done as well one of them is a previous challenge i did not get posted in time i hope you enjoy lol i know hubby does not i should have been cleaning out the scrap supplies to be into boxes lol!!! enjoy weekend girls i miss you tannis, kim and jessi bring me back some cool tips and maybe a scrappy treat lol!!!!

12 comments:

Kathleen Pitt said...

oh i love your LOs, especially the first one, it really grabbed my attention :)

Cheryl Wray said...

GREAT job!! I especially love your scrapjack this time around. Love the size you did!

Lynne.x said...

Wow you've been busy Stacy.
What a fabulous array of LO's

camport said...

hooray! Great LO!

:)Chrissy

Tannis said...

we miss you too hunny! of course we will bring you a scrappy treat cuz stuff here is dollar store cheep! we are going to the mall tomorrow so no word on the sketchers just yet. keep ya posted.

Cheryl Wray said...

Just thought I'd pop in to tell you I've got a RAK going on at my blog, in case yo uwant to join in!
Hope you're having a great week!!!

Tannis said...

yep got the sketchers txt but we went to scrapbooking stores heaven! they have sketchers at the sport mart by baby pops!

Cheryl Wray said...

Hey stacy!!!
You are my 50th commenter today so you win the RAK!! Yay!!!
I've got some ideas for what's going in it, and I will try and send it out by the beginning of next week! Congrats!!
Oh, I will need your mailing address for it.
Can you email me?
cherylwrit@aol.com

Adriann said...

Great LO's!! Congrats to you for being the 50th commentor!!!

Blessings!

Sarah said...

Cool LO's thanks for calling by my blog, love the sites too :)

Kimberly White said...

Love your art Stacy! And thanks for the plug for Unpubbed! What a great layout! (Love the SIS stuff on there too!) Have a great day! Kim

Khris W said...

Your layouts are beautiful!