Sunday, June 24, 2007

this weekend.........


got more painting done yay for me got in some scrap time with the girls nice to see you renee!!! so glad you came to visit kim i have not seen enough of you..tannis thanks to you for the loan of your house had a fabulous time!!!!!! and i think you should get to know robin better!!!! on sunday randy and i decided that we should take the kids to a movie and it was so good !!! fantastic 4 loved the look of jessica alba in this her eyes were gorgeous!!so thats it have to get more painting done and get a couple of teacher books done this week coz school is almost out for the summer!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Tannis said...

it was fun fun! I like the new look of your blog! I need to give mine a vamp or two

Kimberly White said...

I had a great time ... even though I'm not sure where my creativity went. Oh well, I had fun shopping! Have a great day! Kim

Cheryl Wray said...

Sounds like you are having all kinds of fun!! And what an awesome group of scrappers you have! If Canada weren't so far away, I'd so be there!! LOL
And a movie...fun!! I seriously need to go to one. Right now I'm just all a twitter waiting for the Harry Potter one!

camport said...

Simon wants to see that so bad. Along with the rat chef movie. We'll see which one wins out, as I'm a little more partial to the animated rat...

:)Chrissy