Wednesday, June 13, 2007

hospital makes a screw up and a woman dies........

so i really hate to say this but this is something that hits home to me i work alot in the er of our hospital there are many contributing factors to patient care and the quality of care you receive at the hospital. but i have to say this story is unbeleiveable and very disheartining to me. i am for the most part a very compassionate person and when things like this happen it shakes me honestly it makes me wonder if i do the right thing for a profession i am not a nurse but i am in patient care and i try everyday to go above and beyond my duties as a lab assistant to make sure a patient gets the care that they need if i can help i will. please read this story

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19207050/?GT1=10056

2 comments:

Kimberly White said...

Hey Stacy ... what a horrible story. I hope that never ever happens in our hospital. Kim

Tannis said...

that IS a horrible story! I hope that next week you aren't posting one about me!