Wednesday, May 30, 2007

some funny......

does my kid look like hes about take off or what lol



and i caught this kid mid flip and then when he looked like he was about to dive should make a wonderful scrapbook page here





and then i had to show my beautiful baby off she is so adorable and she is the spitting image of me lol!!!



and i did this all with my new toy that hubby thinks i should sell to my sister but i think for the most part i get better more beautiful pics with my rebel xt so i think i will keep it sorry hubbby lol!!!

6 comments:

Ronda P. said...

Such cool pictures. You can't get me to give up my Rebel. You would have to pry it from my hands!

Kimberly White said...

Awesome pics! And if you want my birthday is in July! I hear you went to the dreaded place ... hope you had a good day. Miss you! Kim

PS. I think a yes on SF!

Gillian Hamilton said...

Beautiful Photo's of your lovely little girl Stacy... and what fun ones on the tramp...

Cheryl Wray said...

LOVE those pictures!!!

camport said...

Cute kids!! And definitely keep the Rebel.

:)Chrissy

MonaS! said...

very cute photos! What a sweet little girl.