Sunday, May 06, 2007

so a quick update .....

anyone remember the guy last year who got hit by the train near red deer who claimed "THE METAL GODS SAVED MY LIFE" the guy who kinda made us canadians look like a fool? well aparrently that sort of action runs in my family the walking on the train tracks action apparently my uncle never committed suicide. we found out from the police officer on the seen that my uncle was walking back from the store with a chicken he was about to cook at his campsite and had his headphones on and did not hear the train. so this makes my grandma feel a little better we know he was having mental issues but according to the officer he was known in the area as a nice guy who frequent the homeless shelter in the winter but in the summer had a campsite out in the middle of no where where according to the cops he had the best view of the rockies this makes me happy because if my uncle had this i knew he was happy..... and now i know that my family will have some peace over it thank you guys for the prayers and well wishes my grandpa starts his radiation tomorrow so praying for that my grrandma is not doing very well at all i expect a phone call anytime but she has had a long life she has 6 kids + spouses she has 32+ grandchildren and 70+ grea grand children so she has lived well and long she would be happy to go home ....

4 comments:

camport said...

70 Great grands?? Wow. And at least you guys have that peace of mind about your uncle.

Hoping you don't get any more bad news for a while.

And thanks for the compliment about my page!

:)Chrissy

Kimberly White said...

Hugs to you Stacy! Kim

MonaS! said...

70 grandkids?! That's AMAZING!!! Hugs to you Stacy.

Laura said...

hang in there Stacy...sending some hugs and happy thoughts your way.