Wednesday, May 02, 2007

k so i have been a little blue..............

i have gotten some more bad news these last 2 weeks and i am needing it to stop first off my uncle commited suicide on saturday april 28. this is a little shocking we only found yesterday that he commited suicide, he had serious mental issues and i think more then we all wanted to let on to. about 16 years ago he just up and dissappeared no word to no one we thought maybe he got into the states somehow and just disapeared, he has a long history of jail time so for him to do this it would take a miracle. about 6 years ago my grandma his mom got a call from him saying can u bail me out and she refused she wanted to help him she knew he off his meds and needed to go to a mental instution or something.the police would not let her step in and therefore he slipped thru the cracks. he was always a scary guy he use to bury us kids in the snow that was hip deep when i was like 5 or younger we loved him anyways but always was scary. i found him when i was a teenager standing at my bed one night just standing there and i dont believe he even knew who he was or who i was. monday evening this week my mom was out for supper with a friend and the police came and found her and told her that they had some news about her brother my mom to say she is sad is kinda of an understatement. i told her well look at this way at least you absolutely know where he is now and my grandma agreed with me. but this is a sad way to have that happened so now it looks as if we have a funeral in 3 weeks i think he is being cremated this week and we will have a family funeral then mainly because my grandpa has treatment for his cancer this coming week out of town and it looks as if it may be bone cancer now to not just lung so my poor grandma has alot to take in. my other grandma is 93 and she fell and they dont expect her to be around much longer so i have a possible triple wammy comming. i just want to say to my friend sandra that i love you dont give up the fight girl your a diva and you got a strong husband behind you and family. i am praying for alot of things for sandra, for my cousin kerry, my grandma and pa and my other grandma and my mom for health comfort and healing ..........amen

7 comments:

Ronda P. said...

So sorry to hear you have so much going on in your life. It must be overwhelming right now. I am praying for you & your family.

Kimberly White said...

Praying for you Stacy. And big hugs coming your way. Kim

camport said...

Wow, you do have a lot on your plate! You'll be tucked away in my prayers.

Chrissy

sorry it took so long to respond to your first comment{way back on some nursing post I had}. I did check out your blog, just didn't leave a comment. So I'm a lurker, too, it seems :)

Tannis said...

oh hell! I tried to post and it deleted so I'm just phoning you!

Tannis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MonaS! said...

Prayers for you and your whole family right now! Sounds like you have alot going on right now. Be strong, my friend!

Lynn said...

WOW!!! you have a lot happening in your life right now.... I'll be thinking about you Stacey!!! Keep strong!