Monday, April 09, 2007

lets add another target .....

i was talking about a bullseye i think i need to put one on my husband who has been a very bad boy as of late. here i sit its 11 pm and i am playing the game do you know where your husband is he has been stressed having to deal with me broken leg and all and having to stand up to his mother and all i am really at this point wanting to hate her and thats a strong word!!!!!!! i cant hate her its not in me and i cant tell her off but she is making my life a living hell and my hubby is taking his frustration out on me and let me tell ya if you knew us you would know that we have this relationship that well we yell we make up and we yell more in private of course and not in front of the kids, and i am blabbling but let me tell my stomach hurts and i am ready to cry. lol and really its to late to call my mom for something that will seem stupid in the morning do you have those moments ???

5 comments:

Renee said...

All the time!!!! Please girl you never wanna be a fly on my wall...lol I swear that my dh and I could be Italian for how much we yell...tee hee...oh the making up is always fun ;) Hang in there girl it will get better!!!

Karla said...

Oh honey....we ALL do. We honestly feel your pain. It will pass but from reading it might take some time and some realization on your husbands part. I'm not a councelor but I have been througn some storms girl. I am praying for you and your husband. I hope you all find peace soon.

Stay up kay?
-Karla

Lynn said...

I have 'one' of those moments every single day!!!!! Hope you have a better day today Stacy!

MonaS! said...

Oh girl - I know EXACTLY how you are feeling. Been there done that. It will pass - but I know about the mil thing. It'll get better (((HUGS)))

Kimberly White said...

hugs to you Stacy! Kim