Monday, April 09, 2007

Ever wanted to...........

post a bullseye mark on a member of your family!!!!yesterday hubby and i were wondering around trying to find that perfect house. and we get this call "where are you, why are you not here helping me get this ready for you to eat???" my hubby just about lost it. we were expected at mil for supper at 230 she called early to let us know that we were expected to come and help yeah right at 140 lol!!! sometimes i just wish for a little demechia ?? tannis spellcheck for me lol anyways what an enjoyable dinner that was!!! and how was your easter ??

4 comments:

Renee said...

Oh the joys of inlaws....mine aren't bad I have to admit...but if you'd like to meet my mother and compare notes...lol

Lynne.x said...

My in-laws are fab - but MiL does have her moments, like most of us I guess.

Just keep smiling - it confuses them .... lol!!!

Kimberly White said...

Had a great Easter ... and I have a fabulous set of inlaws ... hope it went okay! Kim

Tannis said...

um...okay, it is Dementia, but good on ya for trying. I had a reasonably pleasant easter. about the sister's bday though....UUUGHHHU! not sure how that will pan out. Maybe scrapbook saturday or sunday. I will call ya