Wednesday, April 18, 2007

are these not the most beautiful faces...........



in the world ,well i wake to these to beautiful faces almost every day they are always up before me and always want to cuddle with mommy i am so lucky!!!

here is a scrapjack of jessi she did one and i saw it and thought i would like a wipe board in my house thanks for the idea girl!!!




and these are what i have been working on lately one i did at kims and i have some more but alas my mil would have a fit if i posted my neice and nephew on the internet lol so can't share those




4 comments:

Laura said...

nice work Stacy...looks good!
Pop by my blog when you have a chance cause you've been tagged!!

Anne Thompson said...

Cute pics! I love that wipe board, very cool!

Kimberly White said...

Lovely work Stacy! Hope you have a great day! Kim

Gillian Hamilton said...

Oh just beautiful work, yet again!... love the Arrow page, so funky!