Tuesday, March 20, 2007

So i went for a weekend .................

and got nothing but drama from my sister and bad news from my grandpa and dad. Well heres my prayer for this year that all is well with my family. My first love my dad got test results back that could be bad but hopefully not i could not handle that just yet and on thursday i got news that my grandpa who i love so much is sicker then we thought . I knew my grandpa would not live forever but it seems so wrong to lose someone who is so healthy til now he is 80 years young and is very active line dancing, bowling, still drives , and many etc's. It turns out he has lung cancer and not sure how bad it is but they are getting him into treatment right away so hopefully he has enough left after a recent battle with nmonia(???) to fight this for a couple years yet. i dont think my grandma can handle this to well either she seems older to me all of the sudden again. Just a few short years ago we lost a cousin of mine who was born on my birthday when i was twelve she was 18 almost 19 when she died. That really aged my grandma she is so sensitive and let me tell ya she would make a heck of a nurse, put alot of them to shame actually (except my kim shes one of the best). Kinda makes me want to put things into prospective and reflect on life. i have a plan for a memory book for my family and hope to help in anyway i can so heres me sending my love to my family!!! and my strength and my faith.

6 comments:

jessi said...

first of all...love the new cast!!! very cute!!!

secondly...my thoughts and prayers are with you and and your family, stace!! sending you lots of love...let me know if there is anything I can do to help!!!

and thirdly...when are we getting together to scrap??? are you up for it??? let me know!! maybe we should do it potluck style...there is an online crop this weekend at pOTP...how does that sound???

Kimberly White said...

Stacy - so crappy for you and your family - you guys are definitley in my prayers! And thanks for the vote of confidence =) Hope you have a good day! Kim

Laura said...

Sorry about the struggles in your family Stacy. Happy thoughts coming your way.
Love the cast...very hip and trendy!!

TammyBrownlee said...

oh honey...i am so sorry you have so much sadness in your life right now...big hugs! I will keep your family in my prayers!

Hey...when you guys have another get together...call me....we can have a big group hug!!!!

MonaS! said...

love and prayers to you and your family! So sorry to hear that things are going the way they are! Take care of your loved ones and hold them close while they are still here.

Renee said...

Big Hugs to you! Times like this are never easy....know that there are lots of thoughts and prayers going out there for you and your family