Monday, March 12, 2007

had to drive son to school today ............

that was fun actually felt good to do that.on thursday i have to go in to get a new cast and my staples taken out, staples you say well i now have a pin from my knee to my ankle and two screws that are permanent. unless they irratate me then they are gone hoping to find out about wcb today or tomorrow weither this whole business is covered or not . the hospital i believe is afraid i might sue them because of the ice on the steps but i dont believe i will unless for some reason i am not covered and cannot get ui will let you know about that.

so on to better news my husband and i go back and forth weither to build or not and now with the market on the raise again we are building because we have a family connection we are able to get a better house for a fair price we will be moving in winter but that is ok i guess but it looks like about 415,000 for this house and it will be completely finished and we will have our 25% down so now we are waiting for the bank to hear what happens on the approval which should be tomorrow will let you know and will share to progress as it happens it will be fun !!!

6 comments:

Tannis said...

well every once in a while I thought you may have a screw loose, thank goodness they gave you a couple extra for FREE!!! Just kidding, you know I love ya. You bringing the rugrats here thursday? let me know, scrapbooking op!!!

Kimberly White said...

Yipee about the house! Hope the bank agrees! Sorry about yesterday (I didn't know about it!) Talk to you soon! Kim

jessi said...

glad to hear you're getting some independance back!!! good luck with the house...I will cross my fingers!!! have a great day!!

Cheryl Wray said...

Good luck with the staples! And with the house!!

Lynn said...

Good for you guys that will be something to look forward to! Hope your foot is starting to feel a bit better!

Lynn

Laura said...

must have felt good to get out of the house...good luck with the real estate. Take care Stacy.