Monday, February 05, 2007

I've been tagged..............

A=Available - no married almost 9 happy years to Randy
B=Bestfriend - not really a bested friend yet working on that
C=Cake or Pie neither i am bound by me to lose weight this year will decorate one but thats about it
D=Drink hmmm green tea latte no fat, love it!!!!!!!!!
E=Essential item you use everyday- tread mill now baby!!!
F=Favorite color -i have to say green
G=Girlie girls - i am with tannis on this got one love her (tee hee ) but not where she got it from lol (MIL)
H=Hometown- Lethbridge baby !!!!
I-Indulgences- green tea latte, chocolate ,scrapbook supplies and novels
J=January or February - both hubby bday and valentines day
K=Kids- david, jesse and shantal
L=Life is incomplete without god and my family
M=Marriage date 08081998
N=Number of sibs uncertian of final number but accounted for are halves,steps and fulls are about 13
O=Oranges or Apples both
P=Phobias or Fears-Fear of dying of some disease long drawn out not sure i am strong for that
Q=Quote Love is patient love is kind 1corthians 13 i believe
R=Reason to smile hubby has agreed to sell our house and move up yay!!!!!
S=Season summer i am outdoors girl love it !!!!!
T=Tag 3 or 4 peeps- renee a , lynne.x and lynn(from calgary)
U=Unkown fact about me i moved out when i was 15 to live with my boyfriend because my mother and i did not get along
V=Vegetable you don't like - none that i can think of
W=Worst habit i snore tee hee right tannis
X=Xrays elbow ,chest and well i work in ermerg often so i coulda been hit my xray ray or two so many unknowns lol
Y=Your favorite food chinese
Z=Zodiac sign sagitarius

6 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

grrr...all I wanted to do was edit my spelling mistake but I had to delete the whole thing instead. What I said was that I like reading people's response to these, they are interesting. Glad to "know" you a bit better.

Tannis said...

um, do you still have that bruize from my elbow? ha ha ha. got your hair appt booked?

Kimberly White said...

=)

jessi said...

heehee...too funny!! loved it stace!! have a great day!

排骨酥May said...

That's actually really cool!亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,
三級片,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,成人圖片區