Monday, January 08, 2007

word for 2007

k so here is my word(s) for 2007 . i would like to change my life a bit in 2007 i would like to see alot let stress, a little more peace and some joy. the quote says this "peace it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise , trouble or hard work . i tmeans to be in the midst of those things and stille be calm in your heart" so one of my goals for 2007 is to seek god more and enjoy my family more and not to sweat the small stuff!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jessi said...

awww...stacey, I love it!!! It's a fabulous LO and I love that quote!!! good luck with your journey! have a great night...attending any frenzies at scrapbookers soon??

TammyBrownlee said...

Beautiful layout girl...love the qoute!!!

Laura said...

great LO Stacey, love the 'playing cards' for 2007. All the best with the changes you plan to accomplish this year.

Lynn said...

Love the words and the layout! Great quote! Have a great night!

Lynn