Saturday, January 06, 2007

k i have had it.......

does you ever just want to walk away and not return ......my kids and hubby for that matter are really driving me today i have worked or been gone since the 22nd of december and now all i get is flack when this is my first day off. nobody wants to do anything i have asked today and now when i want to just check out for awhile go scrap or something other then fight with everyone to do what i asked i get flack! well let me tell yeah i told them what i thought of that. anyways how is everyone else, tannis??? whats going on with the infection , now i think i am going to drink a couple of coolers and relax and scrapbook anyone want to join me ?

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow! Do I kno how that feels! Have a great night anyway and just relax and put your feet up!

Lynn

jessi said...

me, me, me!!! I'll join!! I know exactly how you feel!!!! ben like that here at my house too...can't wait to send my kids back to school...tomorrow...lol!!!!

MonaS! said...

I know EXACTLY how you are feeling. I am sooooo glad everybody is back at school today! I can finally get my life back in order...lol.

Kimberly White said...

Hope you are feeling better ... wondering what your word ended up as ... keep me informed Stacy!
Kim

Tannis said...

you poser jessi! You won't drink coolers! I'll have her share.lol! and yes... I am leaving the room and not returning for 8 days. it is called mexico baby! meet ya there