Wednesday, January 03, 2007

heres an update lol!!!

k i missed this place for awhile lol i have been really busy work is getting in my way uuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! anyways hubby , kids and i went to lethbridge for new years and late christmas with my family had a rough trip thanks to some bone head who forgot how to drive anyways was great while i was there no fun at new years to tired so it was a little boring lol!!! anyway back to work yesterday to mu drama there to talk about i am hoping to get the boys room started this weekend have my color just need hubby to figure out if we are ripping more it apart. we may be putting some more insulation again uuuuugggggghhhhhh!!! hope you guys all had fun new years i think next year i need to go out anyone want to come !!!!

6 comments:

Lynne.x said...

Hi Stacy, thanks for poping by my Blog, hope to see you back often.
Happy New Year.

Kimberly White said...

Stacy! I've missed you! Glad you are back! I haven't been at work lately because dh is so busy with his tiling business (and Christmas of course). Happy New Year to you my friend! Let's get together sometime and scrap! Kim

TammyBrownlee said...

YAHHHHHHHHH she posted again!!!!! lol

i am so up for going out next NYE...you guys can do a road trip to edmonton....we can party hardy!!!

Hope your haveing a great day!

jessi said...

welcome back to the land of blog!!! missed you...glad all is good!! and I am so there for next new year's...like tammy's idea...lol!!! So Happy New Year's and hope work gets better for you, have fun with those rooms...that's what I am doing this weekend...repainting my living room!!! have a great night!!

MonaS! said...

Hey Stace - New years was quiet this year. I want in on next year with you and Tammy and Jessi!!! That would be a party!! Glad you posted again!

Tannis said...

um hey, i used to be a bartender and I am all innies for some shots and some pukin! sign me up! missed ya, sorry so distant no computer, yes my phone still works, having a pre mid life crisis. call ya soon, love ya