Sunday, December 03, 2006

ever wanted to .......

spank your husband coz hes being bad!!! well i tell ya he almost got it yesterday , he was being lazy and iwas working my tail off so i told i to get to work , long story short i dont believe he aprreaciated it but i tell ya, i am not sorry i did it . he stills loves me and i still love him so all is good .

had to work nights this weekend so not much to tell was kinda hoping to work with kim but no such luck!! btw kim thank you for the beautiful bd card it is so fab!!! off to have a nap since i ma here by myself to get some me time in so have a good rest of the weekend i hope you got all your christmas shopping done !!

5 comments:

Kimberly White said...

Hey! Glad you are back in the land of the living (so glad I don't work nights anymore, at least not at the hospital). Glad you liked my card! Hope you have a good little nap girl! You deserve it! Kim

Lynn said...

This is too funny! after the spanking i am glad you are still good!!

Lynn

Tannis said...

Um must be something in the air stacy. my husband was on the s@#t list too.luckily he did some sucking up and cleaned kitchen and hung up lights! hope tomorrow is better

Renee said...

i so know what you mean. half the time i am ready to hit mine over the head with a frying pan.:) he was home for 5 months and now finally back pretty much all the time. he is so lucky he went back. can't stand working when he is sitting down watching tv all day.

TammyBrownlee said...

heck...i spank my hubby even when he isnt bad!!!!!;o)