Monday, November 20, 2006

peace and joy



okay so this weekend we did an online crop and i never got all the challenges done.but this is my favorite next to one other i may share this is my true wish for this next year i am at a place in my life where i am so flustered with my job. And well it seems that the little things get to me and other people get to me. i was driving my ds into school and i tell you i almost got into three accidents because people just seem to not give a rip. its like there mind is saying i am in a hurry and i dont care about you or anyone and i almost want to give up driving. i was going to go to tannis's after i dropped ds off and i thought no way, i am going home to hide from all this crap. it seems people do not give a care to other people and this hurts because its only going to get worst for my children. i think i have some kind of beacon for challenged people that have issuses in all parts of life and they want to take it out on me . uuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!! anyway i need to have a better attitude for my sake, my kids sake and my for family and friends . i need joy and peace lol!!!! i think a visit to spa for my birthday which is in 5 sleeps...

4 comments:

Kimberly White said...

Stacy - as I said in the L2S gallery this is absolutely beautiful - you are fabulous!

Corry said...

lovely framed art Stacy, thanks for participating in the online crop, was great to have you join us.

Tannis said...

okay- fast forward five sleeps- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Lynn said...

This is great!!!