Monday, November 27, 2006

my birthday ............

k it was not so bad what was bad was going back to work after 2 weeks off lol!!! i hate to work that hard . i love my job but we need to make changes there and i hope they come soon! anyways i hope to post my dd new room not quite finished yet so i will have to get it up soon !!! and then i have to tackle my boys room its a mess yikes !!! anyway have to get up tomorrow that dreaded work thing so i better get to work on a load of disehes and a load of laundry see ya tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

Kimberly White said...

Hope your day went well at work! Looking forward to getting together with you and Tannis for a scrap! (We should plan something soon!)

Tannis said...

Um...if you are in a cleaning mood... you know where I live. Yes you get a paint can, cute eh? You will have to post pics of shanny's room. I want to see it.

TammyBrownlee said...

ya all done???? You can make your way to Spruce Grove! ;o)

Happy Belated birthday!!!

Hope you had a great day!

Kimberly White said...

Stacy - where are you??? Missing seeing your creations and your stories! Kim